Pin It

Thursday 11 July 2013

Summer vacation

Who said summer vacation was relaxing?   Not here.  It feels like the last week has been filled with craziness.  Company, birthday, soccer tournament... did I mention craziness?  I had an awesome birthday though.  I got gift cards for my favorite things... massages, Michaels craft store and THE DOLLAR STORE!  Yay me!  We even went to Kamloops for family time and saw a movie and went to the dollar store.  I broke my record there - needed 2 carts.  I needed all the supplies for a cool party I am having this weekend.








I also got a movie basket - and yes, there was a zombie movie.  It was the first one we watched as a family. My presents for birthdays and Christmas ALWAYS include something zombie related.  My family is awesome.  Insane - but awesome.

My friend Jo also made me Nanaimo Bar Ice Cream.  Seriously.  She invented it herself.  It was awesome.  
Yay me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment