Pin It

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Bath time fun!

Boys do not like baths.  Mine are much too busy to be bothered by this "horror."  They like zombies but clean water - no thanks!!!

I had to come up with a way to get my 5 year back in the bath... without fighting.  The older 2 have a 30 second or 30 minute shower.  The youngest says, "No one will play with me in the bath... I will be all alone." Then he runs away or cries.

So I came up with 2 extra fun bath times to make it less torture for both of us.

1. Glow in the Dark Bath



Pour a bath... add bubbles, add glow sticks... and turn out the lights.  He was in there for over an hour.  Even his brothers went in to check out the fun.

2.  Bath paint

Shaving cream and food coloring.  Just add one or two drops of food coloring to the shaving cream.  You can finger paint or use a small brush.  It washes right off the tub and the kids.  S had to get his hands dirty too as it looked like a lot of fun.





Mission accomplished.  Now I just have to have a neverending supply of glow sticks and shaving cream.  B even wakes up in the morning now and asks for a "special bath."


No comments:

Post a Comment