Pin It

Saturday 29 June 2013

Canada Day red and white nacho dip


This is a crowd favorite for any occasion.  It is simple to make, the ingredients are usually on hand, and it is the first thing eaten at a party... I have a Pinterest board devoted to dip.  Dip is awesome.  Now I want to go to a party - or just make it for dinner.  



This recipe is super duper easy.

Start with cream cheese and sour cream - equal amounts of each.  I used 2 bricks of cream cheese and one 500 ml tub of sour cream.


Left the cream cheese soften on the counter for a few minutes.  Mix together in a bowl with a hand mixer or in a food processor until well blended.



Spread in a 8 x 11 glass dish (so you can see the pretty layers.)



Spread on small jar of salsa over top of the white layer.



Sprinkle with 1 cup of grated cheese.  I chose mozza because I wanted white cheese for the red-and-white dip.




Serve with white chips, or red if you can find them.



No comments:

Post a Comment